Eagle Tresos NatalRegular price $28.55 Save $-28.55
Eagle Tresos Natal is a vegan-friendly formula that stays true to the Tresos™ range boasting a combination of superior forms of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants to provide sound nutritional foundations for optimal preconception, pregnancy and breastfeeding. Metabolically active forms of Folate, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12 to support healthy methylation for growth and development.
- Choline and Iodine to support healthy brain development.
- Bioavailable Iron amino acid chelate to minimise digestive side effects often experienced by other forms.
- 1000 IU Vitamin D3 and bioavailable Calcium citrate to support healthy bones.
- Preconception support for males by maintaining sperm health.
- Vanilla coating and break bar for increased patient compliance.
Ingredients per tablet
Thiamine hydrochloride (vit. B1) 30 mg, Riboflavin (vit. B2) 30 mg, Nicotinamide (vit. B3) 30 mg, Nicotinic acid (vit. B3) 5 mg, Calcium pantothenate (vit. B5) 30 mg, Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (vit. B6) 10 mg, Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vit. B6) 40 mg, Co-methylcobalamin (methyl-B12) 700 mcg, Folinic acid (as calcium folinate) 250 mcg, Levomefolate calcium (Metafolin?, 5-MTHF) 270.7 mcg - equiv. levomefolic acid 250 mcg, Choline bitartrate 300 mg, Inositol 40 mg, Biotin 500 mcg, Betacarotene (as Dunaliella salina) 3 mg, Ascorbic acid (vit. C) 50 mg d-alpha, Tocopheryl acid succinate 61.98 mg - equiv. Natural Vitamin E 75 IU, Colecalciferol 25 mcg - equiv. Vitamin D3 1000 IU, Phytomenadione (vit. K1) 100 mcg, Boron (as borax) 250 mcg, Chromium (as nicotinate) 50 mcg, Copper (as gluconate) 50 mcg, Calcium (as citrate hydrate) 50 mg, Iron (as amino acid chelate) 7.5 mg, Magnesium (as amino acid chelate) 20 m, Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 2 mg, Molybdenum (as molybdenum trioxide) 50 mcg, Iodine (as potassium iodide) 270 mcg, Selenium (as selenomethionine) 50 mcg, Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 15 m
Adults: 1 tablet daily with food.
- If you are concerned about the health of yourself or your baby, please consult with your healthcare practitioner.
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contains phenylalanine.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.