Advanced Medicine GIF 518 Gastro-Intestinal FormulaRegular price $49.27 Save $-49.27
Advanced Medicine GIF 518 is a formula that may support Gastro-Intestinal health and help to maintain a normal healthy Gastro-Intestinal System.
The healthier the digestive system is, the healthier we will be. But over time, the digestive system can take a battering with refined foods, antibiotics, food chemicals, pesticides, alcohol and so on. It is no wonder our digestive system starts to back down and show symptoms of not working as well as it should. GIF 518 is formulated so that it may support and restore our digestive system back to good health.
Advanced Medicine GIF 518 may be beneficial and help with:
- Assisting repair of gastric mucosal lining.
- Assisting inflammation of the Gastro-Intestinal lining.
- Assisting in maintaining healthy gut bacteria.
- Assisting in alleviating Leaky Gut syndrome.
- Assisting in alleviating intestinal Hyperpermeability.
- Assisting conditions caused by Helicobacter Pylori infecti
- Assisting with providing fibre in the stool.
- Assisting in maintaining Villi Health.
- Assisting in maintaining epithelial cells of the Gastro-Intestinal tract.
- Assisting to maintain a healthy digestive system.
Each 6g serve contains:
|Ulmus Rubra (Slippery Elm) stem bark powder||
|Dibasic Sodium Phosphate||
|Aloe Vera equiv. fresh||
|Curcuminoids from C3 complex 95%||
1 Billion CFU
|Papaya Leaf Powder||
No Added: Wheat Products (Gluten), Nuts, Peanuts, Egg, Dairy, Milk, Artficial Colouring, Artificial Flavouring or Preservatives.
Contains: silica and Stevia as a sweetener.
Adults: Take one heaped teaspoon (equivalent to 6g of powder) daily, or as directed by your Healthcare Practitioner. If required, it can be taken 3 times a day up to (18g) daily. GIF 518 Gastro-Intestinal Formula is suitable to be mixed in water or fruit juice or sprinkled on food.
- Glucosamine is derived from seafood (Crustaceans).
- GIF 518 or Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Biliary obstruction was reported as a contraindication in the European scientific cooperative on phototherapy (E.S.C.O.P) monograph on Curcuma longa. The German Commission E monograph reports that curcumin should only be used after seeking professional medical advice if gallstones are present. Contact your Healthcare Practitioner for advice.
Pregnancy / Lactation:
GIF 518 should only be taken after a consultation with your Healthcare Practitioner.
Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken.
Replace cap tightly after each use to protect the integrity of the product.
Once opened the powder must used within 90 days.