Bio-Practica Adrenergy FORTE contains a potent combination of active ingredients known as adaptogens, traditionally used as adrenal tonics and may be useful in times of fatigue and mental exhaustion. Adrenergy FORTE® exhibits adaptogenic properties which may reduce the harmful effects of stress.
- Rhodiola rosea is an adaptogen originally studied for its role as an adrenal tonic and for nervous system support. It has been used traditionally in Ayurvedic medicine, and American and Eastern European herbal medicine for endurance, and physical and mental performance. Rhodiola supports healthy brain and cognitive function.
- Siberian ginseng has been used traditionally to support mental and physical performance and may be useful in times of fatigue, mental exhaustion, mild anxiety and nervous tension. Siberian ginseng may also reduce the harmful effects of stress.
- Withania somnifera has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine for 3000 years to improve stress adaptation, assist with fatigue and as a general tonic.
- American ginseng has a tradition of use in herbal medicine to assist with stamina and symptoms of tiredness and fatigue. Unlike Korean ginseng it is non-stimulating and may be beneficial during times of stress. American ginseng has been traditionally used by the native Americans to support the health and function of the immune system.
- Astragalus membranaceus has a long history of use as an adaptogen to support the body during times of stress and to help maintain a healthy immune system.
- Bacopa monnieri has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to support healthy brain function, cognitive function and memory.
|Each Adrenergy FORTE® tablet contains extracts equiv to dry:
|Withania somnifera root (Ashwagandha)
|Rhodiola rosea root
|Eleutherococcus senticosus root & rhizome (Siberian ginseng)
|Panax quinquefolius root (American ginseng)
|Astragalus membranaceus root
|Bacopa monnieri whole plant
Excipients: Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, Carnauba Wax, Colloidal anhydrous silica, Croscarmellose sodium, Crospovidone, Hypromellose, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline cellulose, Povidone, Stearic acid
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly formula.
- No added: wheat, yeast, gluten, soy, dairy and animal products, sugar, lactose, egg, nuts, artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives, magnesium stearate or SLS.
Take 1 to 3 tablets daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Use only as directed and if symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Store below 25°C in a dry place.
For practitioner dispensing only.