KfibrePro Dietary Indigestion & Bloating is a scientifically & IBS dietitian formulated prebiotic & probiotic blend to help assist digestive comfort.
When used as a daily maintenance support, KfibrePro promotes microbiome changes that support normalisation of digestion & bloating.
KfibrePro Dietary Indigestion & Bloating:
- Formulated to support normalisation of dietary cause indigestion, bloating and gas
- Designed by Kfibre gut health scientists & expert IBS dietitian Joanna Baker (APD | RN)
- Digestive power from clinically demonstrated prebiotics and a clinically proven probiotic, and the known benefits of ginger
- Healthy convenient & a great tasting flavour
- Monash Low FODMAP certified & Gluten-free
Benefits may include:
- Eases digestive discomfort including indigestion, bloating and gas
- Supports maintenance of intestinal health
- Promotes microbiome balance
- Feeds good fibre-digesting bacteria
Active Natural ingredients:
- Kfibre® – Virgin sugarcane prebiotic to assist with bowel regularity, healthy bowel function and digestive health
- Livaux® – Gold kiwifruit powder to assist with balancing and improving gut microbiome composition
- Natural Ginger
Kfibre is a registered Trademark of Health Food Symmetry in Australia.
Livaux is a registered Trademark of Anagenix Ltd & Lactospore is a registered Trademark of Sabinsa Australia.
Directions for use in drinks:
Using the enclosed scoop, mix one level scoop (4.0 g) with 250 mL of water.
- Beginner’s Gut: If supplementing this product for the first time, start with half scoop for the first 14 days and increase to full scoop once adjusted.
- Standard Gut: Take 1 level scoop once daily, and up to 1 extra serve per day as necessary. Drink plenty of water.
Low FODMAP Diet followers:
One serve of this product is low in FODMAPs and can assist with following the Monash University Low FODMAP DietTM. A strict low FODMAP diet should only be commenced under the supervision of a healthcare professional. Monash University has assessed this product as being low in FODMAPs only.
If you are mixing KfibrePro with liquids other than water, we recommend Low FODMAP diet followers should combine this product with low FODMAP ingredients only, which can be found in the Monash University FODMAP Diet App: https://www.monashfodmap.com/ibs-central/i-have-ibs/get-the-app/
Monash University Low FODMAP Certified trademarks used under licence in select territories by Health Food Symmetry Ltd.