Acetyl L-Carnitine has been shown to or may:
- Play a role in energy production and lipid metabolism.
- Help the symptoms of physical and mental fatigue.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine is a bioavailable form of carnitine.
- Energy production and lipid metabolism: Acetyl L-Carnitine plays an important role in energy production by transporting long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria for fuel. Acetyl L-Carnitine may also be helpful in providing neuroprotection by supporting brain energy metabolism.
Each 3g dose contains:
Acetyl levocarnitine hydrochloride (Acetyl L-Carnitine)
Free from animal products, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein and salt. Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Adults and children over 5 years:
Take 1 level scoop (3g) once or twice daily in juice.
- Always read the label and follow directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Store below 30⁰C.