NuFerm Organic FructoLess is a Certified Organic blend of 12 fermented wholefoods, all gluten free and low in fructose, easily absorbed with probiotics and prebiotics. Ideal for people with a sensitive gut or sugar cravings for daily gut support, energy and absorbable, natural nutrition.
The Organic Fructo-Less ingredients have been through a natural organic fermentation process using organic plant-based bacteria. The following probiotic strains have been used in the fermentation process of Organic Fructo-Less, and are cultured from food—not dairy, fecal or laboratory bred: Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Delbrueckii, Lactobacillus Caseii, Lactobacillus Bulgaricus, Lactobacillus Caucasus, Lactobacillus Fermenti, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Lactobacillus Brevis, Lactobacillus Helveticus, Lactobacillus Leichmannii, Lactobacillus Lactis, Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Saccharomyces Boulardii, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae.
- Ideally suited for people with a sensitive gut, those who suffer from autoimmune issues, or those experiencing bloating, pain and inflammation.
- Suitable for people who are gluten intolerant or Coeliac or suffer from fructose malabsorption. This blend is low in fructose.
- The perfect blend for those who crave sugar, as it will assist with temptation and may help resolve candida.
- Easily absorbed for daily gut support and safe for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Certified Organic
- Prepared under strict laboratory specifications to provide you with a high quality probiotic.
Biodynamic Rice, Spirulina, Linseed, Sweet Potato, Pepitas, Sunflower Seeds, Chia Seeds, Quinoa, Amaranth, Ginger, Broccoli, Molasses, Lactobacilli.
Made with vegan, gluten free foods and contains no dairy, soy, GMO, colours, flavours, preservatives or fillers.
Start with one eighth of a teaspoon and gradually increase to half a teaspoon in the morning and half a teaspoon before bed. You can eat it directly from a spoon, stirred into a glass of water, added to a smoothie, with favourite recipes or sprinkled directly on food.
You may notice in just a few days the benefits from receiving nutrition at this level. Not only from the probiotics, but from the combination of pre-released vitamins, minerals and amino acids from the fermented foods, that are not often released in a compromised gut.