Woohoo Surf is unisex tropical scent that's popular with guys and gals, especially if you're a fan of tropical cocktails :) It's free from essential oils, pH-adjusted to be gentle on your skin, and lives in an earth-friendly biodegradable cardboard tube. Like all of our sticks, Surf is easy to apply and protects you from body odour and chafe all day, and then some. Aluminium free, plastic free deodorant bliss - here you come!
- 100% natural
- Certified Vegan and Cruelty Free
- Toxin Free and Aluminium Salt Free
- Lasts all day (and then some)
- Woohoo warriors say it busts body odour even better than a clinical strength antiperspirant
- Available in 3 delicious scents - Wild (zesty citrus), Urban (light floral), and Surf (think tropical cocktail!).
- Powered by the synergy of 4 deodorising ingredients - bicarb soda, coconut oil, triethyl citrate* and zinc oxide
- Backed up with a sensational (yet subtle) scent, and NO artificial fragrances
- Minimises wetness with absorbent starches and clays
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (fractionated Coconut Oil), Sodium Bicarbonate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Tapioca Starch*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Kaolin, Triethyl Citrate, Zinc Oxide, Natural Fragrance, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Naturally occurring in essential oils Citral, Geraniol, D-Limonene
*Certified Organic Ingredient
Remove lid and push up gently from bottom of tube to expose 1-2mm of deodorant. Apply to your underarm & other sweaty or chafe-prone areas.
If stuck roll it back & forth on a flat surface, pressing firmly to loosen, then push up from the bottom of tube, applying pressure at the edge rather than the center. On a very cold day you might need to hold the deodorant to your skin for a moment to warm it slightly first.
Please remember that I’m perfectly imperfect - a small crack or hole is OK and won’t affect performance
Store below 30 degrees C away from direct sunlight & please stop use if irritation occurs.