ZeoActiv8 contains pure Australian clinoptilolite zeolite which has been submicronised to an average particle size of 0.8 of a micron. Our sub-micronisation process of our zeolite increases its surface area over 100 times, enabling it to be very effective in its ability to draw in (absorb) the heavy metals, inorganic compounds and toxins that the body cannot dispose of itself.
ZeoActiv8 Zeolite is inert and not metabolised, passing through the body’s intestinal system without adding extra demands on the body’s metabolic processes.
ZeoActiv8 may assist in increasing the body’s pH balance, which is essential if the immune and central nervous systems are to function properly.
- Unique honeycomb structure which has a natural negative (-) charge
- Attracts positive (+) charge heavy metals, inorganic compounds, radiated particles and toxins and traps them inside its honeycomb structure
- Its cation exchange ability releases calcium, magnesium, potassium and sodium into the body
- Comes in a safe 50ml glass bottle with dripped cap containing 720 drops
- Increases the body’s pH, which makes the body fluids a hostile environment for yeasts, moulds, fungus, parasites and bacteria
- The zeolite is submicronised, increasing its active area over 100 fold but is completely inert when ingested
- Passes naturally out of the body.
It is best taken one hour before or two hours after a meal. The reason for this is that if taken during a meal it is harder for the zeolite and the inorganic particles and toxins to find each other amongst all the minute food pieces.
ZeoActiv8™ has high water absorption characteristics. It should be accompanied by an increased water consumption of at least 1 to 2 litres per day.
ZeoActiv8™ will attract all minerals, therefore when taking mineral supplements it is better to leave 2-3 hours between the time the mineral supplements are consumed and the ingestion of ZeoActiv8.
You May also like
Create your Integrative Wellness account now for a 10% discount on your first order!
Welcome to the Integrative Wellness Community and Your Healing Journey!